We need maintenance technicians that can do it all for a family operated full service commercial maintenance company and a one stop shop for a company's general maintenance needs.
San Jose, CA and Los Angeles, CA
Clean valid state driver’s license
3+ years as a commercial service electrician
Additional trades expertise strongly preferred
Are you a skilled Commercial Service Electrician with at least 3 years of experience diagnosing and repairing shorts, breakers, panels, lighting, ballasts, etc., comfortable with all phases of power and experienced with generators. looking for a position with a steadily growing company where you don’t have to sell or upsell?
If so, we should talk!
We are RC Maintenance and we need a Service Electrician that can do it all!! We are a family owned and operated company and are a one stop shop for a company’s general maintenance needs. Our commitment to our customers is that with one phone call they could have a cabinet door repaired and a main sewer line cleared.
Benefits of working for RC Store Maintenance
- Work from home because we send service calls straight to your company phone.
- We’ll also supply you with a company vehicle so you can drive straight to the job site.
- After a brief waiting period, you’ll be eligible for medical and dental benefits as well.
- Position starts at $32 per hour, but the more you know, the more we’ll pay!!!
Scope of Job
The work you will be doing is primarily that of a Service Electrician.
However, we are a full service commercial maintenance company, so on any given day our clients might be need
- commercial plumbing
- drain clearing
- board ups
- graffiti removal
The more you know the better.
- We do require all applicants to provide a motor vehicle report showing they have a clean, valid state driving license. We can’t proceed with the hiring process without this
- At least 3 years service electrician experience including electrical troubleshooting is required
- Commercial construction experience or carpentry is preferred
- Masonry, welding, locksmith, roll up doors, or flooring preferred
- Drywall and painting preferred
We are looking to hire immediately, so serious applicants only, please.
Initial interviews will be conducted over the phone
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL, SALES, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, OR OFFICE POSITION.
** Please note…all offers will be contingent upon passing a 9 panel drug test (THC NOT included)**‘
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.00 per hour