We need maintenance technicians that can do it all for a family operated full service commercial maintenance company and a one stop shop for a company's general maintenance needs.
Dallas - Fort Worth, TX and Phoenix, AZ
Valid and clear state driver’s license
3 years of commercial service plumbing
3 years of commercial electrical
Additional trades strongly preferred
We are serious about hiring PROFESSIONAL COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE Technicians with at least 3 years of experience in a commercial trade. Guaranteed hours. Competitive Pay.
Are you a skilled Commercial Maintenance Technician with at least 3 years of experience diagnosing and repairing commercial water heaters, faucets, leaking pipes, clogged drains, water fountains and more, carpentry, drywall, painting, flooring and other maintenance work, looking for a position with a steadily growing company where you don’t have to sell or upsell?
If so, we should talk
We are RC Maintenance and we need commercial maintenance technician that can do it all! We are a family owned and operated company and are a one stop shop for a company’s general maintenance needs. Our commitment to our customers is that with one phone call they could have a cabinet door repaired and a main sewer line cleared.
Benefits of working for RC Store Maintenance
- Work from home because we send service calls straight to your company phone.
- We’ll also supply you with a company vehicle so you can drive straight to the job site.
- After a brief waiting period, you’ll be eligible for medical and dental benefits as well.
- After 90 days you’ll be eligible to join our 401(k) plan. We offer matching.
- Position starts at $32 per hour, but the more you know, the more we’ll pay
Scope of Job
We are a full service commercial maintenance company, so on any given day our clients might be need:
- Commercial plumbing
- Drain clearing
- Board ups
- Graffiti removal
- We do require all applicants to provide a motor vehicle report showing they have a clean, valid state driving license. We can’t proceed with the hiring process without this
- At least 3 years commercial plumbing is required
- Commercial construction experience or carpentry is preferred
- 2 years of experience with electrical troubleshooting preferred
- Masonry, welding, locksmith, roll up doors, or flooring preferred
- Drywall and painting
We are looking to hire immediately, so serious applicants only, please.
Initial interviews will be conducted over the phone.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL, SALES, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, OR OFFICE POSITION.
RC Maintenance is a drug-free work environment. All employment offers will be conditional upon passing a 9 panel drug test (THC NOT included)?